Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Introduction.......

First of all, I would like to start out by letting you know I am not a professional writer, nor am I a political expert. My purpose for this blog is to vent my frustrations with Federal, State and local politics as I see them. I am a proud American, Patriot, and believe in true conservative values. I believe in the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights, and believe that our Government should follow both as they are written by or founding fathers ! I will address a range of topics from Global Warming to political candidates, as well as just everyday things that just plain irk me..... ALL topics will be my personal opinions, and based on the facts as I see and interpret them....

I am the average American. Divorced, proud father of 2 teen aged sons. I am self employed, and live in one of the worst states in the union as for as State governments and unemployment go... I ride a Harley, have a few friends, and just enjoy life the best that I can.....

No comments:

Post a Comment